Wild Salmon Fillet Parcels Recipe30th January 2018
These little parcels bake in the oven or on a BBQ plate. The trapped juices create a succulent and flavoursome dish. This is just one of the many delicious, fresh and easy to make recipes.
Wild Salmon Fillet Parcels
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 celery leaves
- 2 spring onions, chopped roughly
- 2 slices of orange + the juice of one orange
1. Use paraffin free baking paper. Cut 2 square sheets and layer.
2. In the centre of the paper, place the salmon, followed by the celery leaves, orange slices and spring onion.
3. Season with Salt and pour over the juice of one orange.
3. Fold the paper over and twist the ends to close like a lolly wrapper.
4. Bake in a medium to hot oven or on BBQ plate for 10 -15 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
5. Cook an extra salmon fillet for lunch the next day.
6. Serve with steeped greens or a fresh salad.
x x Enjoy, Anthia