Organic Spring Juice & Smoothie11th September 2018
With the Spring finally arriving, I am delighted the weather will begin to warm up, and smoothie season is here! My favourite Spring juice and smoothie recipes contain certified organic ingredients. Reasons I always choose certified organic:
- It looks after our environment
- It’s the best for animal welfare
- It’s real food that’s really good for your health
- It reduces your exposure to chemicals
- It’s grown without GM and made without nanotechnology
- It’s socially responsible
Did you know that the word ‘organic’ is not always regulated in Australia, which means companies are able to label products as organic without having to follow any rules or guidelines? That’s why it’s so important to look for a certified organic logo, like the Australian Organic Bud logo, so that you can ensure the product is truly organic.
Here’s some of my favourite juice and smoothie recipes, made from 100% organic produce!
POWER RED ANTIOXIDANT CERTIFIED ORGANIC JUICE
CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
- 2 medium organic beets
- 1 organic carrot
- 1/4 teaspoon Ovvio Organics Golden Turmeric Latte Powder – Australian Certified Organic 11326
- 1 teaspoon of certified organic spirulina powder
Juice the organic beet and carrot and stir the turmeric and spirulina powders. Top with filtered or Spring water and stir. Enjoy!
ROSIE GLOW BERRY SMOOTHIE
CERTFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
- 200ml milk: organic dairy, nut or coconut
- 1 cup organic berries
- 1 teaspoon Ovvio Organic Rosie Glow Latte Powder – Australian Certified Organic 11326
- 1 teaspoon psyllium husk, slippery elm or chia seeds
Add all ingredients to a blender. Enjoy!
For more recipes similar to these, check out the ‘The Bud Organic Club’, an exclusive membership that offers you the following for $25:
- Merchandise kit – Keep Cup, Reusable Shopping bag, Magnetic Shopping List & Bamboo Pen
- Recipe eBook from top chefs & nutritionists
- Tips on chemical free, sustainable living, DIY organic skincare
- Monthly newsletter
- Q&A sessions
- High value member prizes and giveaways
Sign up to the bud organic club here