How to make a Naturopathic Consultation?
- Find out more about your Naturopath
- Call to make an appointment 02 9380 7863
- Fill in an Online Questionnaire
- Our clinic in located at 1A Glenmore Road Paddington
- Arrive 15 minutes before in case there is traffic or you can’t find park
What happens during your Naturopathic Consultation?
Identifying the underlying patterns contributing to disease or imbalance is the key to a successful and lasting outcome.
Your naturopath will review your:
· 7 Day Diet Diary
· Medical history and relevant previous testing
· Current diet and nutritional supplements/medications
· A detailed body systems assessment
· How you care for your health every day
· Pathology testing is a cornerstone of our approach. We test, not guess. We work collaboratively with holistic, integrative GP’s and specialists so in addition in your Naturopathic Consultation, your naturopath will assess which tests are relevant
· A plan will be made on how to create healing
The frequency of your follow-up appointments will depend upon the stage and severity of your condition as well as your response to the treatment.
Appointment cancellation policy:
Because we run a busy practice, we appreciate your consideration of our Cancellation Policy. We request that 48 hours notice be given if you wish to change or cancel your appointment, to respect our time and the needs of other clients. A full consult fee will apply.