HOW TO FORTIFY YOUR APPLE CIDER VINEGAR13th March 2017
The virtues of apple cider vinegar have been known for many years. It has traditionally been used for its therapeutic properties as well as a delicious food condiment.
- Helps control weight because it aids digestion, reduces sugar cravings and improves detoxification and acetic aid reduces body fat.
- Rich in enzymes, promotes digestion & pH balance therefore aiding acid reflux, heart burn and indigestion.
- Helps soothe dry throats.
- Clears sinus passages by breaking up mucous and reduce seasonal allergies.
- Helps remove toxins by balancing your body’s pH, stimulate bowel motility and lymphatic drainage.
- Contributes to healthy bacteria in the gut thereby aiding digestion and absorption, leaky gut repair and immunity.
- Lowers blood pressure and lowers triglycerides.
This is only a few of the many internal uses of apple cider vinegar. It has also been used topically for eczema, acne, warts and fungal infections.
FORTIFY YOUR APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WTH HERBS FOR A HEALTHY TONIC TO DRINK UPON RISE AND BEFORE EACH MEAL
Use a base of apple cider vinegar and fortify with dried herbs or tea.
Add 1 cup of dried herbs to 500mls of apple cider vinegar. Let it stand for 2 weeks in full light then strain and bottle before using. Store in the fridge. Dose: Add 1 tablespoon per cup of warm water. Drink 3 cups per day before meals. Alternatively you can make a salad dressing by combining your herbal vinegar with equal parts extra virgin olive oil.
A TONIC FOR THE MIND & GUT HEALTH Add 1 cup of NO: 32 CLARITY SAGE ORGANIC TEA Organic ingredients: Sage leaf, Peppermint leaf, Rosemary leaf, Lavender flower.
A TONIC FOR THE IMMUNE & GUT HEALTH Add 1 cup of NO: 31 MARSHMALLOW SOOTHE ORGANIC TEA Organic ingredients: Marshmallow root, Licorice root, Thyme leaf, Lemon myrtle leaf.
A TONIC FOR CALM & GUT HEALTH Add 1 cup of NO: 40 CHAMOMILE DAYS ORGANIC TEA Organic ingredients: Chamomile flower, Lavender flower, Linden flower.