WHOLEHEARTED – a one day event with a great line up of inspiring speakersAnthia Koullouros
Name of event: Wholehearted - One day to nourish your soul and get intentional about your life
Date and time: Saturday, 7 September 2019 - 9:00 am – 4:00 pm AEST
Host: Rebecca Summers
Address: The Studio 85 Dunning Avenue Roseberry, NSW 2018
Join me for a day to…..
Discover how to:
We’ll spend the day:
100% of the proceeds from this event go directly towards The Hunger Project, so please know that your attendance supports very worthwhile cause that directly impacts ending hunger in developing nations.
The Speakers: We’ve called upon an incredible group of wholehearted women to share their wisdom
• Megan Dalla-Camina – Women’s mentor, best selling author, founder and speaker.
• Anthia Koullouros – Founder & CEO of Ovvio Organics, a naturopath, herbalist, author and educator, determined to make good health simple.
• Lorraine Murphy – Award winning entrepreneur, bestselling author and Founder, Remarkability.
• Chelsea Pottenger – Psychology and Neuroscience coach, Australia’s mental health ambassador, mindfulness and meditation coach.
• Danielle Di Masi – Futurist specialising in digital communications and social media engagement.
• Alison Hill – Psychologist, Telstra Business Woman’s finalist and CEO of AFR Fast 100 company Pragmatic Thinking, a motivation and behaviour strategy company.
• Nancy Youssef – Award-winning finance broker, mentor, philanthropist, and founder of Classic Finance and Classic Mentoring.
• Emma Hogan – NSW Public Service Commissioner and Founder of not-for-profit, Rainbow Jane.
• Dixie Crawford – Dixie is a Barkindji woman from Broken Hill and Brewarrina, Dixie is the Managing Director of Source Nation.
• Olivia Ruello – CEO of Business Chicks Australia.
• And many more, check out the full line up at: https://wholeheartedco.com.au/
This is a full day event, you’re welcome to come for all of it or as much as you like. Strictly limited to 100 seats.