THERAPEUTIC WINTER BROTHS & SOUPS WITH NATUROPATH ANTHIA KOULLOUROSAnthia Koullouros
Name of event: THERAPEUTIC WINTER BROTHS & SOUPS WITH NATUROPATH ANTHIA KOULLOUROS
Date and time: Saturday 28 July 11:30 am- 2:30 pm
Address: VIVE COOKING SCHOOL, SHOP 18, 61-71 MENTMORE AVE, ROSEBERY, NSW, 2018
Cost: $140.00 (less if you bring a friend) see http://www.vivecookingschool.com.au/classes/anthia-ovvio-organics-2
ABOUT THIS CLASS
In this workshop, you will learn how to incorporate therapeutic herbs & spices such as ginger, thyme, turmeric, chilli, cinnamon, oregano, star anise, garlic, parsley, rosemary with zesty citrus and superfoods to create Therapeutic Winter Broths & Soups. They not only strengthen the immune system and alleviate colds and flu, they just happen to taste delicious too!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- A basic beef bone stock and a light chicken stock. Stock forms the base of your broths and soup ands is rich in collagen, minerals and other healing ingredients.
- Clear Broths with Vegetables and Noodles
- A Medicinal Miso Soup
- An aromatic Cinnamon & Ginger Pumpkin Soup
WHAT YOU’LL TAKE HOME
- New cooking skills that are sure to impress your family and friends and even yourself
- Delicious foods to enjoy with your fellow classmates
- Any leftovers to take home
- The recipes for all the dishes made during the class
WHAT TO BRING
- Your love of cooking and your appetite
- We recommend you wear some comfortable closed-toe shoes as you will be standing for most of the time.