FOOD AS MEDICINE WORKSHOP by Anthia KoullourosAnthia Koullouros
About: Join Anthia Koullouros, Naturopath with over 24 years clinical experience, Author of I Am Food and Founder/CEO of Ovvio Organics to discover how to incorporate nutrient dense foods, herbs as medicine and teas into everyday cooking at the beautiful Vive Cooking School.
Date and time: Saturday, 5th May. 11:30am-2:30pm
Host: Anthia Koullouros at Vive Cooking School
Address: Vive Cooking School. Shop 18, 61 - 71 Mentmore Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018
Learn how to incorporate therapeutic, nutrient dense foods and herbs and spices into everyday cooking that also happen to taste delicious too. Bolster up with herbal anti inflammatories, antioxidants, calming, adaptogens and nutrient dense ingredients.
- Concoct delicious hot teas, elixirs and lattes
- Power up your daily smoothie
- Build delicious longevity breakfast, lunch and dinner bowls
- Create healthy treats
Some of the recipes include:
- AUTUMN DANDY CHAI ADAPTOGEN TEA ELIXIR (stress relief, digestive soother, anxiety, pick me up)
- GOLDEN TURMERIC ELIXIR LATTE OR ROSIE GLOW ELIXIR LATTE (anti-inflammatory and antioxidant rich)
- AUTUMN PROTEIN CHIA PUDDING WITH CACAO & ORANGE (gluten free, grain free and dairy free breakfast + pick-me-up and tummy soother)
- AUTUMN LONGEVITY ANTIOXIDANT SALAD BOWLS (for chronic illness prevention, energy and immunity)