CREATE YOUR OWN SIGNATURE BLENDED ORGANIC FESTIVE GIFTS WORKSHOPAnthia Koullouros
Date and time: 16 DECEMBER 2018 11:30AM
Host: VIVE COOKING SCHOOL
Address: SHOP 18, 61-71 MENTMORE AVE, ROSEBERY, NSW
ABOUT THIS C LASS
Immerse yourself in herbal knowledge with Anthia Koullouros, herbalist & naturopath with 25 years of experience. Learn to create eco-friendly, healthy festive gifts. This workshop is ideal for those who enjoy making things, and wish to avoid the hidden chemicals found in many giftable products.
In this dynamic and informative workshop learn how to create your own organic gifts that are good for your health and the environment. Anthia Koullouros – Naturopath and Founder of Ovvio
Organics, will guide participants through the process of creating their own signature blended products for the festive season, made by you from Ovvio Organics’ premium ingredients.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
You will learn about the therapeutic benefits of a wide range of organic ingredients, how to harmonise flavours and scents to create the perfect balance for your desired use. Whether you prefer floral teas or rosemary salt rubs, you will be pleased.
How to make the following products:
- Herbal Cooking Salt
- Herbal Oil
- Herbal Vinegar
- Herbal Spice Blend
- Herbal Tea
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Starter recipes, that can be customised to your taste
- Therapeutic insights to blend your own signature products, which can conquer stress, digestive issues or exhaustion
- 8-12 creations, packaged in beautiful amber bottles, jars and calico bags with gift cards and ribbon ready for gifting or to keep for yourself
WHAT TO BRING
- Your love of high-quality herbal products
- If you have a specific jar or container you would like to gift your signature creation in, you are welcome to bring these to package your gifts
- We recommend you wear some comfortable closed-toe shoes as you will be standing for most of the time