COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE & THERAPIES – HOW CAN WE BLEND THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS?28th August 2017
Join me on Thursday, 7th September 2017 for the
EAST MEETS WEST FORUM – HOW CAN WE BLEND THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS?
Location: Westpac, Level 22 Conference Centre, 275 Kent Street, Sydney
Time: Welcome drinks and canapés level 22 at 5:30pm. Ends at 7:45pm.
The East Meets West Forum is a panel discussion on the potential and challenges in using complementary medicine and therapies as part of an integrative medical approach. With over $4 billion spent by Australian consumers each year on complementary medicine, this forum will compare Eastern vs Western concepts, discuss the growing use of complementary medicine, plus share the latest research evidence on how complementary therapies may be integrated with conventional medicine to support the treatment of illness and disease.
I WILL BE ONE OF THE SPEAKERS ALONGSIDE
- Distinguished Professor Jon Adams Distinguished Professor of Public Health, ARC Professorial Future Fellow, Director, Australian Research Centre in Complementary and Integrative Medicine (ARCCIM), University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Professor Jerome Sarris Deputy Director, NICM, Western Sydney University
- Dr Joanna Harnett Associate Lecturer (Complementary Medicines), Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Sydney
- Ms Susan Gallagher Oncology Acupuncturist & Wellness Centre, The Kinghorn Cancer Centre
- Food as medicine. How to use nourishing, traditional dietary foundations for wellness. The importance of nutrition and gut health in well-being. Importance of natural sources of nutrition over synthetic vitamins.
- How to blend East and West – using complementary approaches with conventional medicine when dealing with significant health issues.
FIND OUT MORE & BOOK HERE
I hope to see you there.