A SUMMERY TOMATO & BASIL GAZPACHO8th February 2018
Enjoyed on hot summer’s day, served cold… a delicious accompaniment to meat and salad.
• 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• 1 small garlic clove, crushed
• 1 red capsicum, seeded, chopped
• 1/2 long red chili, seeded
• 1kg ripe tomatoes, chopped
• 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
• 1 red onion, roughly chopped
• 1/3 cup olive oil
• 1 cup of frozen beef bone stock
• natural salt and freshly cracked pepper
• basil leaves for garnish
1. Blend the vegetables and vinegar together and season well.
2. Add in the frozen stock.
3. Drizzle in the olive oil, whilst the blender is going.
4. Garnish with basil leaves.
Note: To make a refreshing and cooling Watermelon and Cucumber Gazpacho simply swap out the tomato with watermelon and capsicum with an extra cucumber.