13 GOOD THINGS TO EXPECT DURING A 21-DAY SPRING CLEANSE30th August 2018
- YOU’LL LOSE THE ADDICTION to stimulants such as caffeine, sugar, drugs – as well as relaxants or painkillers.
- RESET THE SENSES and recalibrate your taste buds and hunger signals. Learn to desire healthy foods and lose your cravings for sugar and processed foods.
- SAY GOODBYE TO INDUSTRIALISED and inflammatory ingredients such as grains/ gluten, dairy, vegetables oils and shortenings, sugar, refined salt, ready-to-eat foods, snacks and treats.
- IDENTIFY AND REMOVE TOXINS that you might unknowingly be inhaling or using on your body. Release these stored toxins by giving love to your organs of detoxification: lungs, liver, skin, spleen, kidneys and bowels.
- RETURN TO YOUR ROOTS Eat what you’ve evolved to eat and feel better for it. Embrace whole, clean, seasonal foods from healthy plants and animals; farmed ethically, grown thoughtfully and prepared in specific ways to retain and enhance nutrition.
- REGROUP AND TAKE STOCK If life feels overwhelming, confusing, stressful, fast paced and all-too-exhausting, a seasonal cleanse helps you stop, reset and reclaim your mojo. Tune in, check in.
- GET EDUCATED informed and discerning. There’s a mountain of information out there about health – most of it, bad. See through the misinformation and become your own health, nutrition and lifestyle champion.
- HEAL AND REPAIR your digestive health with nourishing meals from healthy plants and animals prepared well to retain nutrients and support digestive health. Healing foods build healthy enzymes and digestive acids which in turn help breakdown, assimilate, metabolize and utilize nutrients. Healing foods restore gut flora which promote healthy digestion, absorption and elimination, involved in the synthesis of vitamins, minerals and other important substances to make neurotransmitters that make you feel good (did you know that 95% of serotonin is found in your gut?), helps regulate metabolism, keep inflammation at bay, prevent leaky gut, provide protection from infection, and makes up two-thirds of your immune system.
- GET YOUR WEIGHT STRAIGHT lose or put on weight, as needed.
- PREVENT ILLNESS BEFORE IT HAPPENS! Address the underlying causes of poor health, rather than waiting until you break. Be proactive.
- RESTORE YOUR INNER PEACE Build-in meditation, breathing, rest, exercise, sourcing, preparing and eating food, sleep, relationship time, family time, hobbies, creativity, nature, general self-care, work and play.
- CREATE A NEW RHYTHM If you keep doing the same thing you get the same outcome. It is an opportunity to refresh and rebalance.
- INVIGORATE YOUR MIND AND BODY You will feel vital, content, empowered to make clear, conscious choices – rather than live reactively or by default. Revisit your goals and intentions, stay on track, connect with your intuition, your heart’s purpose and feel fulfilled.
Purchase the 21 Day Spring Cleanse & Health Reset eBook & Program here